Tuesday 25 May 2010

#2 -Fac ut gaudeam

Summer Style

Just 'cause the weather is heating up, it does not mean I'll stray from my comfort zone of predominantly black outfits! If I ever find the money for some new clothes, I'd definitely wear dark tie-dye and lace ever single day. And of course a hair accessory entirely unsuitable for wherever I'm off to.
I don't care how hot it gets, I'd never ever leave the house without covering my legs, so hold-ups are replacing tights. I also really like one highly colourful accessory that really stands out, like that incredible beetle brooch.

I had so much fun playing around with polyvore. It felt like being seven years old and drawing outfits for imaginary people on spare pieces of computer paper! I could probably waste a lot of valuable time doing this.

1 comment:

  1. 'But when I took up my pen, my hand made big, jerky letters like those of a child, and the lines sloped down the page from left to right almost diagonally, as if they were loops of string lying on the paper, and someone had come along and blown them askew.'

    I love this, just like I love lace ALSO

    with love, Eurasia. x

    ReplyDelete